The UX behind the habit of exercise
There are generally three types of people in the world when it comes to exercising:
- the fitness freaks who exercise all day err’ day;
- the couch potatoes whose walking from the front door to their car would be the extent of their exercise for the day; and
- the people in between who want to be fit and healthy but need some motivation (aka a kick in the butt) to go to the gym.
Read the article here.
an important change that happens when the usual way of thinking about or doing something is replaced by a new and different way This discovery will bring about a paradigm shift in our understanding of evolution.
Creative problem solving is a cornerstone skill that separates good designers from the best designers. Everything else is production work.
Read the article here or see the link below.
‘You’re the only one who can hold your head up high’
- Addressing the topic of UI Animation — it’s not what you think
- Realtime vs non-realtime interactions
- Four ways that motion supports usability
- Principles, Techniques, Properties and Values
- The 12 Principles of UX in Motion
You can read the article here
- Work with teams to define clear goals early on
- Take charge. Once those principles have been set, don’t overdo democracy.
- Stay in touch with moving targets
- Educate, educate, educate
- Stay involve
You can read the article here.
You don’t need to be a font savant, or be a Creative Cloud wizard, or even have a degree in design in order to be a highly effective product designer.
You can read the article here .